Each AMIGUARD® 6000 Security Metal Mesh panel goes through a process of slitting and stretching metal sheet to form the desired style. The Security Metal Mesh Panel now has strands and intersecting strands called bonds forming a sharp angle to the original plane of the solid sheet. This process creates the unique pattern and allows a single sheet of metal to be processed into several sheets of Security Metal Mesh Panels. AMIGUARD® 6000 Security Metal Mesh panel are ideally suited for commercial fencing and gates.
AMIGUARD® 6100 Security Mesh shown
Metal Mesh Panel
Expanded Metal Definitions
- Bond = the solid intersection of two strands.
- Diamonds = open area of expanded mesh panels after expanding.
- Percent of Open Area = The relation of solid metal to open diamond area.
- Pitch = The measurement from a point of a diamond to the same point on an adjacent diamond.
- LWD = nominal dimension, Long Way of the Diamond, center of bond to center of bond.
- SWD = nominal dimension, Short Way of the Diamond , center of bond to center of bond.
- LWO = Long Way of the Opening.
- SWO = Short Way of the Opening.
- Strand Thickness = thickness of the base metal.
- Strand Width = forward motion of expanded mesh panels during production.
- Overall Thickness = thickness of raised expanded mesh panels.
AMIGUARD® 6300 Security mesh shown
AMIGUARD® 6000 Security Meshes
- AMICO Security offers a wide range of AMIGUARD® 6000 Security Mesh typically utilized in commercial fencing and gates. The metal mesh panels differentiate by weight and the size of the diamond openings. All meshes are available in Hot Dipped Galvanized or Black Powder coating over zinc primer/zinc e-coating AMICOAT™ system.
|AMIGUARD® 6000 Security Mesh||Diamond Dimensions (in)|
|Percent Open Area||Strand Thickness (in)||Strand Width (in)||Weight Galvanized per ft2|